CBL is God’s dream for our business community. In order to fulfill the CBL vision, cause and culture, we rely on the God given gifts and talents of our members. Prayerfully consider serving on one of our 6 committees. It is a great way to develop relationships and be a part of what God is doing through CBL! What about you? Contact us to discuss how you too can have an impact.
Big Events Committee
Mission: Plan, market and oversee CBL’s two main annual “Big Events”.
- The Annual Leadership Summit – spring. The vision of this event is not only to create community awareness, but strengthen CBL’s vision, cause and culture.
- The Annual Clergy Appreciation Luncheon – fall. The vision of this event is to honor the clergy in our community, and strengthen the relationship between the kings (Christian business leader) and the priests (clergy) for the advancement of God’s Kingdom in our community.
Mission: To effectively communicate CBL issues, Bible Studies, and events to friends and members of CBL.
- Create and maintain the new CBL website.
- Maintain social media posts and replies.
- Develop and maintain CBL member directory.
- Create and maintain CBL newsletter.
- Receive and maintain community bulletin board on CBL website for community Christian events.
Community Involvement Committee
Mission: To provide a CBL face and presence in community, coming along-side other organizations in demonstrating the love of Christ.
- Representing CBL at Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce Events.
- Support other Christian Organizations.
Mission: To equip the Christian Business Leader with the resources and encouragement that will assist them in activating Biblical principals in the marketplace.
- Secure speakers for monthly luncheons, leadership summit, and clergy appreciation luncheon.
- Create, facilitate and provide support for Bible studies in the marketplace.
- Provide leadership training and development.
Mission: To recruit, assimilate, encourage, and retain CBL membership.
- Greeters at all CBL main events.
- Table Hosts for monthly luncheons.
- Welcome and follow up with all new comers to all CBL events (monthly luncheons, Bible studies, big events, & social events).
- Assist in recognizing and celebrating special achievements of CBL Members.
- Reach out to members that need encouragement or have missed 2 consecutive monthly luncheons.
Social Events Committee
Mission: Plan, market, and oversee CBL’s social gatherings to promote the CBL culture of honor and build relationships.
- Summer Picnic
- Fall Bonfire
- Winter Social
What about you?
You are an essential part of the work that God is doing in our community. It's your turn to step up with the unique gifts that God has given you. Contact us to discuss where you might fit.